QUALIFICATIONS FOR RECEIVING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Applicant must have been recently diagnosed with blood cancer. Leukemia, Lymphoma (NHL or HL), Multiple Myeloma, or MDS.
- In the sad event that a family member or love one has succumb to their illness a family member (spouse or parent) can request help with expenses.
- Applicants must be in need of financial help.
- Applicants must reside in Michigan
- Please indicate where you received treatment from.
- Applicants must write a brief email or letter requesting financial help. Include all information above.
- Applicant must submit a written request by mail or by email explaining their need for financial assistance. If the patient is unable to submit the request on their behalf then a representative of the patient is sufficient. Please no verbal requests.
- Please indicate:
- Patients name
- Address to mail donation to
- Blood cancer diagnosis and date of diagnosis
Mail request to: Michelle Lunn HOPE Foundation
6361 Redington Dr. SE
Ada, MI 49301
Amounted donated is a gift and never needs to be paid back. Financial Assistance is designed to be a help-up, but not a continuous source of household support. Financial Assistance will be paid directly to the patient or responsible representative (spouse, etc.) .